Saturday, May 23, 2015

Metal Free Jewelry that is easy to put on !!! You will love it !!!

All of my Jewelry is created one bead at a time using no metal, and hard to manage clasps...I use a signature clasp of button and loop I developed a few years ago which allows anyone to wear my Jewelry with out assistance of putting it on...Dress up the every day T-Shirt with a bit of sparkle and color.

Each Necklace, Bracelet, eyeglass chain , etc  is sewn with a very high tech thread doubled that lets me guarantee my jewelry to never break and should that happen like on a planetary conversion of Venus, Mars and Saturn , I will happily pay for shipping to me so I may repair your treasure and return it to you as it was before that planetary conversion. I designed the very first pieces way to long ago now for friends who one had METAL Allergies and or two had issues with getting their jewelry on without assistance. I wear my jewelry every day always receiving compliments , because Folks I am not afraid of Color, so I make some pretty funky but fun stuff. Purples and Yellows and Greens OH MY!!! have a favorite color scheme you can't find what you want , ask me! or maybe you love elephants, giraffes or bears...ask me! I will and can create just about anything...Hey why do you think they call me the Fairy Godmother..... Its not because of my glorious looks
but I am pretty sparkly....Check out my designs on ETSY...https://www.etsy.com/shop/FairyGodmotherArts























No comments:

Why I create (my new name Lorri Lee Glennon)

My photo
Hobbsville, North Carolina, United States
Having been a artist literally all my life, I love color and dimension.I learned to sew at age 10 , by age 13 started a stuffed animal business, which grew into a collectable Teddy Bear Business for 15 + years. I opened my own bead store specializing in Spontaneous Creation classes and love to teach everyone they could be creative and open the door to their imagination.I recently returned to one of my favorite art forms taking photographs my father gave me my first camera when I was a child and I have loved photography ever since. I took professional family portraits and weddings for the first 5 years living in the Outer Banks, I am now shooting Family portraits again and sharing my love of the Outer Banks through my blogs. Be creative, walk in faith and never give up....It all happens in God's time