Sunday, November 15, 2009

I did it ..got my etsy shop open



I finally got my self motivated and going and just finished posting some Fabric Postcards on my new ETSY store.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/FairyGodmotherArts

If you have never seen fabric postcards they are great little pieces of art that you send through the mail. Its so much better than junk mail or bills.

Its like sending a SMILE.

They are usually 4 x 6 inches give or take a smidge and can be mailed as they are or put in a clear envelope. They cost regular first class (44 cents) to mail.

And once they arrive the receiver only needs to put them into a frame and wala they have a beautiful piece of art just because you thought of them.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Lorri,
I can vouch for the fabric postcards! I sent the Halloween ones that I purchased from you and just used a 44 cent stamp. They both arrived out of state safe and intact and the receivers loved getting them and said they would be part of their Halloween decorations from now on! I am saving the pig one to send to my boss at the right time. Hope you continue to make these and I'll check your etsy shop! Have a great day. Love to Gezzy.

Lorri Lee Chambers said...

Hi Sally

Thanks for the testimonial....


Yes I am getting some more cards made as well as small art quilt pieces.

Working on some Christmas theme pieces.

Have a great day

Why I create (my new name Lorri Lee Glennon)

My photo
Hobbsville, North Carolina, United States
Having been a artist literally all my life, I love color and dimension.I learned to sew at age 10 , by age 13 started a stuffed animal business, which grew into a collectable Teddy Bear Business for 15 + years. I opened my own bead store specializing in Spontaneous Creation classes and love to teach everyone they could be creative and open the door to their imagination.I recently returned to one of my favorite art forms taking photographs my father gave me my first camera when I was a child and I have loved photography ever since. I took professional family portraits and weddings for the first 5 years living in the Outer Banks, I am now shooting Family portraits again and sharing my love of the Outer Banks through my blogs. Be creative, walk in faith and never give up....It all happens in God's time