Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wishes and Dreams..start today to make them come true

I read Debbie Macombers Book "20  Wishes" a while back and it made me think so I made a list.

Slowly but surely I will try and work through the list. 

In October one wish came true that was made 11 years ago camping in the mountains of North Carolina with my amazing daughters.  Even tho we were there for reasons none of ever expected.  We still had times together to remember why we are Mother and Daughters .   Something that had gone by the wayside I think even when we were working together to run our beadstore.  We were so busy making the business work and people happy.  Then the oldest literally found her boyfriend and eventually husband and now she is off on her life, but still close enough.  The other moved back in with me and I thank GOD for her because she tries to help me get through the days.   A month before this trip my daughter and I adopted Gezzy who you have seen pics in other posts.  He was also on my list

What this is about is now to the end of the year I want everyone who reads my blog to get out a piece of paper ....make it fancy gorgeous paper...and make your list of 20 wishes.  Then on January 1 make a promise to yourself to work through that list ....live it , love it, dream it , be it.   YOU are so important to this planet and the people around you ...but you have to be important to yourself too.

So remember who you are and how special....No one else can make those dreams come true for you ..

LIFE IS GOOD ...start now in this season of miracles to work towards yours.



GOD BLESS

No comments:

Why I create (my new name Lorri Lee Glennon)

My photo
Hobbsville, North Carolina, United States
Having been a artist literally all my life, I love color and dimension.I learned to sew at age 10 , by age 13 started a stuffed animal business, which grew into a collectable Teddy Bear Business for 15 + years. I opened my own bead store specializing in Spontaneous Creation classes and love to teach everyone they could be creative and open the door to their imagination.I recently returned to one of my favorite art forms taking photographs my father gave me my first camera when I was a child and I have loved photography ever since. I took professional family portraits and weddings for the first 5 years living in the Outer Banks, I am now shooting Family portraits again and sharing my love of the Outer Banks through my blogs. Be creative, walk in faith and never give up....It all happens in God's time