Thursday, April 19, 2007

Love under Construction

I just got off the phone with a God sent Friend ...we met at Caring House this past summer ...while my hubby was undergoing his cancer treatments...she was there undergoing treatment too. At first she was real quiet like a mouse just too her self...and then one night something emotional happened and she needed a friend, and that was it...Sandra and I were buds...I started people beading and finally got her to try it one night she got a few bracelets made but more important we each heartprinted ourselves through the love of our LORD. She helped me later thru a very rough time when I was scared...when hubby was found to have a brain tumor (which is Gone) we just support each other and know when one needs to talk.

We were talking today about how often people tell each other they love them..your kids ...your hubby...your mother..etc...

Please get in the habit...of saying I love you to those special people in your lives as people who deal with cancer and know you never know how long you have or when something tragic may hit...those should always be your last words to share.

Our love is the concrete foundation of life ...we are birthed out of love and we should die in love. Yes its hard at times...but so is the knowing you didn't say or do something and you never get the chance.

Ok that is my philosophy lesson for the day...GOD Bless you...and I LOVE you..

No comments:

Why I create (my new name Lorri Lee Glennon)

My photo
Hobbsville, North Carolina, United States
Having been a artist literally all my life, I love color and dimension.I learned to sew at age 10 , by age 13 started a stuffed animal business, which grew into a collectable Teddy Bear Business for 15 + years. I opened my own bead store specializing in Spontaneous Creation classes and love to teach everyone they could be creative and open the door to their imagination.I recently returned to one of my favorite art forms taking photographs my father gave me my first camera when I was a child and I have loved photography ever since. I took professional family portraits and weddings for the first 5 years living in the Outer Banks, I am now shooting Family portraits again and sharing my love of the Outer Banks through my blogs. Be creative, walk in faith and never give up....It all happens in God's time